These are basics for a Man’s Wardrobe. With basics covered it is easier to look well presented and appropriately dressed.
1. A suit. A dark suit in dark navy or charcoal grey. Pick the right fabric first then make sure it fits correctly.
2. A heavy winter coat or classic coat with classic lines for outerwear.
3. Smart pants. Suitable for work or a date night.
4. Classic shirt. A shirt in white is easier to coordinate.
5. Suitable amount of shirts, tops or pants that you need for work. Usually 3 pants and 5 tops is a good start.
6. Jeans. Whatever style works for you.
7. An on trend shirt, such as denim or chambray, which is current at the moment.
8. A couple of Tees in solid colours, such as black, white or grey. Then a vintage Tee.
9. Shorts. At least 1 or 2 pairs of shorts, depending on your lifestyle.
10. A jacket or blazer. Something that is of a good fabric and cut, plus needs to co-ordinate with your wardrobe.
11. Something comfortable to wear at home.
Extra items like activewear would need to be worked into your lifestyle too. A couple of ties for when needed.